here they are, in no particular order:
- buy a new calendar and remember to write things down on it
- try more new foods/new recipes (ideally one a week -- realizing that life sometimes doesn't allow for such things - quick'n'easy/tried'n'true meals are called such for a reason)
- remember to set aside time for excercise (preferrably before 10pm)
- find more time to be creative and make things with my own two hands (this includes finishing the scarf i've been working on for nearly a year now, and various other projects in multiple stages of not-finishedness -- this does not include random messes and piles of unwashed dishes)
- fill up one sketchbook
- buy pretty/fun stamps and send real letters
- teach sam how to use a sippy cup
- buy less "stuff" (in particluar, do not buy more things for more projects that i have no hope of finishing before i'm able to finish all the projects i've already bought materials for)
- feel better about my post-sam body
- get more organized (especially when it comes to papers/magazines/etc.) and learn how to use the new back-up drive we got for christmas
- clean the bathroom before it becomes atrocious (this is a big one. it's always atrocious.)
- make a genuine effort to market myself (which includes setting up some kind of portfolio site)
*whew* i think this is enough to begin with.
p.s. that cute planner can be found here.